Computerization and Automation – Accounting Organization
Computerization and Automation
These two words may seem to have an identical meaning, but to the experienced, professional accountant and tax consultant they mean two very different things.
We use automation to organize your business through the use of computers, while computerization is used for computerized recording and processing of data.
The heart of a business is the accounting department.
A well-organized accounts department can contribute to prompt and wise decisions, saving time and money.
A properly organized accounting department guarantees the smooth and efficient running of your daily transactions.
- Conduct of interviews, on your behalf, for selecting the correct candidate for the position of accountant assistant, based on the needs of your company.
- Staff-training for improved efficiency and precision, so that in time, we can take on the role of supervisor; this will benefit both you and us. Staff-training includes accounting programs, commercial management or ERP and whatever else may be needed to optimize the performance of your staff. In consultation with you, we will ensure you receive the training program which best suits the needs of your business.
- Development, monitoring and continuous improvement of cost evaluating methods.
- Advisory support on issues pertaining to logistics, warehouses, marketing
- Continuous monitoring of the progress of your company, as advisors, from simple matters such as pricing, intra-community transactions and all the accounting work, to more “intricate” issues such as business transformations, new investments, valuations, various administrative decisions